So I know that "posting shit from your childhood diary" is about as original as The Hoff falling asleep somewhere, but I felt like writing something, and what's wrong with 're-writing' something you already wroke, like 19 years ago???
I know, they're very short. It was one of those diaries that had about 10 lines reserved for every day of the year. I kept my responses short, so that I wouldn't wear myself out come December. That idea kinda sucked in the end.
January 4, 1987
Dear Diary,
Today we played in the snow. Tomorrow we are going back to school. I might be able to be in the WWF fanclub.
January 14, 1987
Today was art and hot dog day. I am going to Patricia's on Monday.
January 21, 1987
Today was art and a boy on our bus got his ear ripped off by our bus driver Mr. Lomenicki.
January 22, 1987
Today was science and music. Tomorrow we have an indoor hocky game. We are going to play Beth's team. Me and Beth are fighting now.
February 7, 1987
Last night I kept going to the washroom.
February 8, 1987
Dear Diary,
In wrestling today, The Hart Foundation stole the tag-team belt from the British Bulldogs. And worse, Andre the Giant turned bad. THANKS A LOT!
10.03.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment