12.21.2006

So I am going to Las Vegas in 3.5 days. I am kind of excited, but I was hoping my brother would come. I keep thinking that he's saying he's not coming so that I will actually be surprised when I see him, but I know that's not the case. That is not the case. That type of thinking is immature and unrealistic. Stupid fucker.

I fell down real bad in the shower this morning. The bruise is directly on my ass crack. It's so weird and big.

Have you ever NOT finished a book? I have, but I don't usually note which books. From this day forward I will keep such a list. The first book is called "Veronica" by Mary Gaitskill which I signed out because I like the name Veronica a lot. I actually liked the character Veronica alot in the book, but the book itself reeked of ass. It actually made me feel sick, when I read it on the subway. I quickly switched to "Specimen Days" by Michael Cunningham and I immediately enjoyed my decision - now that is a tasty bit of story, I tell you. I am going to make a bigger list now of the other books I tried reading but stopped/failed to.

No comments: